- Represent the member in dealings with public authorities, including
- regulatory and approval bodies for natural products, drugs and medical devices;
- the public authorities who pass laws and regulations;
- public opinion and those who influence it.
- Assist members on an individual basis on any matter compatible with the interests of the members.
- Promote collaboration and exchanges between members.
In collaboration with Vézina assurances inc., GPIM offers its members a comprehensive range of insurance products at very competitive prices:
- Product liability insurance
- Product recall insurance
- Extensive range of products and services
- Protection of real and personal property and business interruption following a loss.
- The full range of group insurance products
Bilateral meetings with DGPSA and DGORR
- Over the years, GPIM has developed an exceptional relationship with Health Canada’s Therapeutic Products Directorate.
- These meetings take place twice a year with TPD and enable members to make their representations and defend their interests with Health Canada.
- We are also planning to set up similar arrangements with the Natural Health Products Directorate and the Regulatory Operations and Regions Branch in the near future.
- Over the years, GPIM members have been instrumental in influencing and securing major changes to the regulations and their application, saving time, effort and money.
GPIM is a must in Quebec
- Political, regulatory and drug shortage contexts are just some of the reasons to join GPIM.
- Privileged access to TPD through bilateral meetings alone justifies the importance of being part of GPIM.
- Law 28 of 2016, (ex p. l. 92) gives us hope that the market will be opened up, but we’ll have to be very insistent. With your support, we will.
- GPIM is the only group capable of effectively defending the interests of Quebec’s pharmaceutical industry.
The members-only site will provide you with intervention and other documents.